Terra Furnishings is the, "MA & PA" of furniture. They bring the true nature of furniture, craft and beauty into our spaces. Earth friendly, sustainable and hand crafted wood pieces are as elegant as they are unique. Their customer service is as attentive to the details as their product.
Furniture, like art, should have a purpose-function-general meaning. Some pieces should stand out as a bold statement and others may blend into the surroundings, as not to distract from other elements.
Furniture too often gets overlooked. We try to fill empty spaces and hope that in the end it looks "ok". With so many production pieces and warehouses filled to the brim with options what's a consumer to do? That is of course, if you have to consume at all?
Be a smart consumer...
1. Buy what you need
2. Think of the functionality
3. Question the production process and it's ramifications
4. Use less
5. Consider the life-cycle of the product
6. Appreciate how the product improves the quality of your life
7. Be selective in your quest to decorate
8. And most importantly... ENJOY THE PROCESS!